FaCtS Of LiFe

♥ You're not best friends because you sit together at LUNCh or taLK on the phone, or have matching fLiP-fLOPS or can recite each others Wardrobe. You're bestfriends because when she smiles, a grin forces itself across ur face no matter how mad you are, when she cries you instantly feel her pain and want to cry with her. When you Look her in the eyes you know theres no one you could ever tryst more regardLess of how many broken hearts you've had. That's what it means to be best friends...♥

Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Interview Session


Yesterday i conducted an interview session. Our company is planning to recruit a new employee aka my assistant.Oh,what a relieve. I've been waiting for this moment for so long. I'm so tired of doing all the jobs on my own.I can't do it at the same time.I've to do this, i've to do that. I'm not a robot & i've only 2 hands. Can u imagine when i've to pick up 2 phones at the same time?I was talking at the fixed line phone & at the same time the wayerless phone rang, so what shall i do?& there was time when i was taking at the phone & at the same time the door bell rang.I can't stand it anymore.
This time my boss decided to recruit a spm's holder only.He had enough of higher qualification staff as b4 this they will ran away when they got a better opportunity. & this time he's going to recruit a chinese girl, so that she can handle the purchasing section since most of our suppliers & sub-cons are chinese.I've no problem when dealing with them but the problem occurs when the clients can't speak malay @ english.Sometimes i'm surprise myself bcoz' there's still malaysian who can't speak & understand malay.B4 this all the office staffs are malay. So this's going to be a new experience of working with difference race in the same office. I've no problem with that & i'm not prejudice against other races.I'm open minded.
Her tasks will be assisting me in managing the office. May be she can assist me in doing the company's account as b4 this she used to work as an account assistant. I was so happy when she said she was familiar with ubs system.Erm, not bad. She is only 22 years old & she'll begin on mid december.I can't wait to have a new colleague, especially an assistant. I'm not giving her a very high hope bcoz' based on her spm qualification,she only passed all the subjects taken, no credit at all.But for me, it was only on paper.Sometimes it didn't show the real us.


No comments:

This Day In History