FaCtS Of LiFe

♥ You're not best friends because you sit together at LUNCh or taLK on the phone, or have matching fLiP-fLOPS or can recite each others Wardrobe. You're bestfriends because when she smiles, a grin forces itself across ur face no matter how mad you are, when she cries you instantly feel her pain and want to cry with her. When you Look her in the eyes you know theres no one you could ever tryst more regardLess of how many broken hearts you've had. That's what it means to be best friends...♥

Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A Month Has Gone By

W/o realizing, it's already a month i've been a wife to my husband.On the same date a month ago, i accept his proposal & my life changed from that day on.So far so good.We're still in the honeymoon mood but from the day one we started working again after the long vacation,we only see each other once a week or only during weekend.I was hoping the project in klang will over soon so that we can be together more often but yesterday he told me,after this,he may be had to stay in klang once more for another project.Why can't my boss take new project in cheras or kajang area as b4 so that my husband can stay at home.

Actually a lot of things have been changes.Now,everything has to be done for 2.Cook for 2, wash for 2, shopping for 2.B4 this both of us slept alone,now 2.One thing i realize, my husband started to play boss with me.Since i'm a wife,i had to do all the house chores including cooking.I'm ok with washing & cleaning the house but cooking?I'm not a good cook & he cooked better than me.B4 this,he loved to cook for us but after married,he said he only wanted to eat his wife's cooking.Erm,not fair but what to do.
B4 this,i can woke up late during weekend & sleep at anytime i like.But now,i've to wake up early during weekend to prepare breakfast for him.& i've to wake up as early as 5am on monday or the day he's going to work bcoz' he had to left for klang at 6am.Sometimes i sleep late & sometimes i went to bed early, as i like.But now,i can't do that.I've to go to bed with him.If he can't sleep,i had to stay up with him.Last weekend,i hadn't had any sleep bcoz' he couldn't sleep.Everytime i tried to close my eyes,he'll wake me up.Sigh,what to do.
In terms of attitude & manners,we've known each other for almost 7 years & quite familiar with each other.So,we've no problem to accustom to each other's life.We already knew each other liking & disliking.We already knew each other's good & bad behaviour, for instance he likes to pass his smelly gas in front on me + with a big noise.& i've to bear my ears with his snores.So no big matter.No big changes,only my responsibility is bigger.

I summed up our first month as a wife & husband as a happy period.We do have an arguement but i called it a small disagreement & we've solved it wisely by ourself.I guess it's good to have disagreement bcoz' from there we can learn about each other better.We're only 2 different people tried to live together under one roof.It's true that it's hard at first to be together all the times.I realized that both of us have seen each other colours,may be that's why we tend to 'argue'.So we've to learn to adapt ourself with this new changes.
It's still new & we'll learn to compromise in all things.Now we're an item & have to live together & face each other everyday whether we like it or not.We've said our vow & we're binded by it.

No comments:

This Day In History