FaCtS Of LiFe

♥ You're not best friends because you sit together at LUNCh or taLK on the phone, or have matching fLiP-fLOPS or can recite each others Wardrobe. You're bestfriends because when she smiles, a grin forces itself across ur face no matter how mad you are, when she cries you instantly feel her pain and want to cry with her. When you Look her in the eyes you know theres no one you could ever tryst more regardLess of how many broken hearts you've had. That's what it means to be best friends...♥

Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

When Men Got Sick

Everyone of us at least get sick,worst or mild, once in our lifetime, whether it's a flu,fever or just a stomachache or headache.How do we react to the sickness?Are we moaning, crying or just stay calm?
My mom said i'm a very unhealthy among her children.Since i was born, clinic was my second home.I've unexplained sickness.Most of the time, i've this fever, a very bad fever until my body was very skinny.Docs & nurses recognized me.My patient file was very thick & it's quite embarassing holding it infront of others.Bcoz' of my sickness, my name has been changed unofficially bcoz' a traditional shaman said my real name was not suited with me.That's why i always get sick.
Even though i always sicked,my mom told i was a very good baby.It was so easy to take care of me.I didn't cry loudly like other babies.Most of the time,i slept & just stay quiet.I'll only cried when i'm hungry.Until now,when i got sick,i just laid down to get some sleep in hoping the pain will subside.I never complaint or moaning, crying or screaming for help or attention.I never trouble others.I've i laid down quietly,it means i was sicked.
Monthly,i had this severe period pain.When it happened,i just laid down if i was at home.If i was at the office,i just kept quiet & stay still.I guess that was what most of other women did when they got sick.They won't show that they're suffering.They can also do their work even though they're sick.
But when men got sick,i realized they turn into a baby.They cried for attention.I'm not accusing but that's what i saw around me;my father,my 4 brothers & my fiance.Even though they're having a very mild fever,they acted like they're having a very severe sickness.They like to pretend or boast their sickness.'Mengada-ada betul'.But i won't blame them as that's when they tried to grab our attention.
Men are known as tough & pain free.They're he-man type.They won't seek treatment when they got sick bcoz' they think they can manage they pain, up until they can't stand it anymore.I realized something;they just keep quiet when they're alone but when we're around,they started to moan & asking this & that.My fiance is even worst.If he got sick,he'll ring me to my office & plead me to come home early to take care of him.What even funny,he has a big appetite when he get sick,not like other sick people who eat very less when they sick.May be he has those gen from his mother who also has big appetite when she sick.So i think men are worst when they got sick.Sabar jer dgn karenah diaorg tu....


No comments:

This Day In History