FaCtS Of LiFe

♥ You're not best friends because you sit together at LUNCh or taLK on the phone, or have matching fLiP-fLOPS or can recite each others Wardrobe. You're bestfriends because when she smiles, a grin forces itself across ur face no matter how mad you are, when she cries you instantly feel her pain and want to cry with her. When you Look her in the eyes you know theres no one you could ever tryst more regardLess of how many broken hearts you've had. That's what it means to be best friends...♥

Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, July 17, 2008

It's A Girl

Congrats to my brother.Today his wife give birth to their beautiful & healthy baby girl.It was their 2nd baby but first daughter after having a boy 2 years ago.Without realizing it, i've became an auntie to 2 nephew & 4 nieces.My half brother's wife also gave birth to a baby girl last may (their 4th baby but 3rd daughter).I am so happy for them.My parents have became grandparent to 6 grandchilds.Their hands are already full.So i guess they won't worry about me of not giving any grandchilren to them yet. I'm used to be a favorite auntie to my cousin's children.So, i guess my hands are also full.My baby?They have to wait as early as end of next year, with god's willing.But i won't think about it yet even though my fiance spoke about the baby, bcoz' we have a bigger & important unfinished agenda in our diary;wedding day.
So congrats again to my brother, Sopi & his wife, Za.& i guess it's not to late to congrats my half brother, abang zam & his wife, kak na. Keep up the good work!Hahaha.....


No comments:

This Day In History