FaCtS Of LiFe

♥ You're not best friends because you sit together at LUNCh or taLK on the phone, or have matching fLiP-fLOPS or can recite each others Wardrobe. You're bestfriends because when she smiles, a grin forces itself across ur face no matter how mad you are, when she cries you instantly feel her pain and want to cry with her. When you Look her in the eyes you know theres no one you could ever tryst more regardLess of how many broken hearts you've had. That's what it means to be best friends...♥

Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, July 25, 2008

Happy Birthday 2 Me

Today is my birthday.Happy Birthday to me.My age this year?It's a secret, but i'm already in 30's. Gosh,it was like only yesterday i celebrated my 21st birthday.Any how,i thank to Allah for giving me the good health & long life until this date.I pray to Allah to give me longer & healthy life in the future;dimurahkan rezeki, dipanjangkan usia,dikurniakan kesihatan yg baik & hidup dalam keredhaanNya.
I guess this year's birthday is like the year b4 this;no big party,only 'makan-makan' with my fiance.Today,he is so generous bcoz' he promised me to cook for me delicious food.He's coming home today specially to celebrate my birthday.He is also still in his birthday mood.Remember,he celebrated his birthday on last 16th july?So,even though we've celebrated his birthday,today is the actual ceremony.He promised others surprised for me.What is that?I've to wait until he comes home this evening.
However, this year's birthday is the most memoriable day for both of us bcoz' it was our last birthday as a bachelor/bacheloratte.Next year,we're going to celebrate together as a couple;husband & wife.It is our first birthday celebration in our new house.So i guess,it's kinda special too.

zwani.com myspace graphic comments



zwani.com myspace graphic comments

I would like to wish a happy happy birthday to my 'twins'; mohd rezil & Maini,wherever they are.Actually we're born on the same day & same year but different place.Finally we met at the same place.Actually they were my friends in university.Rezil is my classmate during matriculation programme,meanwhile maini is my friend's friend,but we end up befriend.So,happy birthday to u guys.

No comments:

This Day In History