FaCtS Of LiFe

♥ You're not best friends because you sit together at LUNCh or taLK on the phone, or have matching fLiP-fLOPS or can recite each others Wardrobe. You're bestfriends because when she smiles, a grin forces itself across ur face no matter how mad you are, when she cries you instantly feel her pain and want to cry with her. When you Look her in the eyes you know theres no one you could ever tryst more regardLess of how many broken hearts you've had. That's what it means to be best friends...♥

Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Sweet Sacrifice

"Only a life lived for others is worth living"
Sacrifice means to make an offering of something to someone.Most of the time,people sacrificed in hoping to get something back.But the sweetest thing is when we sacrificed without thought of gain.
Many people not ready to sacrifice in many things but they think sacrifice in love is a must.
"To achieve the ultimate love takes the ultimate sacrifice"
The greatest loving relationships exist when both partners love unconditionally. Both are actively thinking of ways to help and please the other, without a thought of what they are getting for it, in return. Each is in the relationship for the welfare of the other, not so that they can feel loved themselves. They are, of course, overjoyed to receive love from the other, but for them, giving love is how they are satisfied, not receiving it.
Sometimes,we have to sacrifice in love so that we can survive.Some people said,they are willing to sacrifice their life for the sake of their love one (in this contact their lover/girlfriend/boyfriend).People said love is blind,make people want to do everything for their beloved.
I can tell you from experience, that even though it can hurt terribly, it is the only way to live.
I have a friend who has sacrificed a lot for the man she loves.Like me,she spent a lot of money,time & energy for him.Many times he hurt her feeling but she's still hoping that that man will love her back.I've told her that man wants her money & body only.But she doesn't care.She believes that as long as she obey him,grant every his wishes,he'll loves her back.Every other day,i've to hear the same excuse for her when that man just ignore her when he got what he wish for.I just knew that the man want to use her only.They're like langit & bumi.The man was good looking but my friend,sorry to say,is an overweight girl.It's hard to find a man who really loves for a girl's heart.Many man especially handsome one will find beautiful girl as their soulmate.Baru padan.They don't want people to laugh at them.The proof is when he only ask her out at nite & went to tpt yg jauh dr org.He tried to avoid his friend when they go out together & he don't want his friend to know their relationship.
I've told her many times to be careful.It's not that i have the right to judge other people but i felt there's something wrong with this man.He always ask her money & then forget about her.When he needs another help,he will come again.But she never serik.Morning she cried for what he did to her,but that night she help him again.
But finally what i tought comes true.It's not that i pray for that but i just knew it.The man left her with an awkward excuse;she's not his type of girl that he wanted to make a girlfriend.My friend dumbfounded.She cried badly becoz' she felt betrayed.She felt that her sacrifices were useless.She felt used.
About me;I've known my fiance for almost 7 years.He was my first love.I felt in love with him instantly after i meet him.Jatuh cinta pandang pertama.But i never ever dare to reveal my feeling towards him.But he knew that i love him so much.Sometimes i feel that he takes me for granted.He always in trouble but i always there to rescue him.I do anything for him.I've sacrificed my time,money,energy because of him.But the thing is,it seems not enough for him.I've never stop sacrifice for him until this day.This morning,he ask my help again.This time he ask for something that i can't give anymore.
Am i mad or desperate for love?No.I love him & i'll love him for the rest of my life even he has hurt me so many times.My love for him is pure.I'll do anything for him but today i know i can't help him anymore.I've come to the dead end.I know,i'm wrong.B4 this,i help him becoz' i felt obligue to help but there is time when i felt that i do anything in order to get his attention.I was hoping that by doing so,he will turn his love for me.And finally i get his love.But i always think positive;he loves me because of who i am not because of what i did for him.Now,i felt worth it after what i did for him.We've have engaged last december & now he dares to speak his love to me.This is what i call sweet sacrifice.
"Only when we give joyfully, without hesitation or thought of gain, can we truly know what love means"


No comments:

This Day In History