FaCtS Of LiFe

♥ You're not best friends because you sit together at LUNCh or taLK on the phone, or have matching fLiP-fLOPS or can recite each others Wardrobe. You're bestfriends because when she smiles, a grin forces itself across ur face no matter how mad you are, when she cries you instantly feel her pain and want to cry with her. When you Look her in the eyes you know theres no one you could ever tryst more regardLess of how many broken hearts you've had. That's what it means to be best friends...♥

Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Changes


The above poem says a lot about what I'm thinking today.Everything changes;a bit @ a lot;fast & slow;from bad to good,from good to better,from better to best or from bad to worse,from worse to worst.Vice versa.Things(people) change whether we realize or not.Changes give us a new perspective in our life.We need to change for a better future.Nobody can force us to change becoz' forcing someone @ something to change can make them feel involuntarily @ reluctant.
For me,i don't like to be forced to do something.I like to do at my own pace.When people force me to change,I'll do it for a short time @ i just act in front of them but whenever there's no people around,I'll turn to the old me.
Actually i was very mad yesterday 'till today.I thought he has changed especially after the incident.I was the happiest person on earth when he said a lot of good things after the releasement.He said he want to change becoz' he has thought a lot during his imprisonment.He didn't want to live like b4.He wanted to get a better job so that he can marry me as soon as possible.He wanted to make me happy.He didn't want to trouble his family & people around him anymore.We have planned many things especially our future.We didn't want to like this anymore;kais pg mkn ptg.We want to settle all our debts.
He promised to a better man.
Send someone to love me
I need to rest in arms
Keep me safe from harm
In pouring rain
Give me endless summer
Lord I fear the cold
Feel I'm getting old
Before my time
As my soul heals the shame
I will grow old through this pain
Lord I'm doing all I can
To be a better man
Go easy on my conscience
'Cause it's not my fault
I know I've been taught
To take the blame
Rest assured my angels
Will catch my tears
Walk me out of here
I'm in pain
As my soul heals the shame
I will grow old through this pain
Lord I'm doing all I can
To be a better man
Once you've found that lover
You're homeward bound
Love is all around
Love is all around
I know some have fallen
On stony ground
But Love is all around
Send someone to love me
I need to rest in arms
Keep me safe from harm
In pouring rain
Give me endless summer
Lord I fear the cold
Feel I'm getting old
Before my time
As my soul heals the shame
I will grow old through this pain
Lord I'm doin' all I can
To be a better man

But the promises just gone like a wind.For the first month he really change in terms of behaviour.He thinks positive in anything.He wants to forget the past.But once he came back to KL,he change back into the his old behaviour.He planned a lot but he didn't do anything to take his plans into reality.He wants to work but still didn't know what kind of job he want,he has no initiative to find job.He always told me to go find the job but then there're always excuses.He wants to save money but he still didn't want to work.He knew that my salary was small & only can afford both of us for food & drinks,house rental & transport to work.But then he always spend the many unwisely.I didn't know where have the money gone.In the middle of the month,my salary turns zero.
I have to forget my keinginan.Like other normal working people (girls), i do have a lot of things to buy.I want new cloths,shoes,make-up.But the dreams become a dream.











No comments:

This Day In History