FaCtS Of LiFe

♥ You're not best friends because you sit together at LUNCh or taLK on the phone, or have matching fLiP-fLOPS or can recite each others Wardrobe. You're bestfriends because when she smiles, a grin forces itself across ur face no matter how mad you are, when she cries you instantly feel her pain and want to cry with her. When you Look her in the eyes you know theres no one you could ever tryst more regardLess of how many broken hearts you've had. That's what it means to be best friends...♥

Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day



I take this opportunity to wish to every fathers out there, happy father's day, especially to my ayah; ismail & my father in law; deraman. I love both of u. To my ayah; thanx for being a good father for all this while. I love u. To my FIL, i love u too, i love ur humor, i like talking to u even though i'm new in ur family. U know what, i'm more close to my FIL compared to my MIL. My huby used to say that he was amazed seeing me talking & 'bercerita' with his father like we've know each other for a long time. He said that his father is a talkative person but not with his others DIL. Gembira tak terkata bila my huby said like that. Ntah la but from my eyes, i can see that my FIL is more sporting & 'mesra' compared to MIL. Anyway, happy father's day again. U're superb!


No comments:

This Day In History