FaCtS Of LiFe

♥ You're not best friends because you sit together at LUNCh or taLK on the phone, or have matching fLiP-fLOPS or can recite each others Wardrobe. You're bestfriends because when she smiles, a grin forces itself across ur face no matter how mad you are, when she cries you instantly feel her pain and want to cry with her. When you Look her in the eyes you know theres no one you could ever tryst more regardLess of how many broken hearts you've had. That's what it means to be best friends...♥

Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, September 19, 2008

New Telephone Number

It's a little bit chaos today.No wonder yesterday my office telephone was so quiet.At first i thought all our clients were not in the mood to call us or they thought i'm still on vacation(since yesterday i'm not working bcoz' of nuzul quran public holiday).But then last night my fiance asked me who's number i'm using to call him.It was different from my office tel no.Now i realized,my office tel no. has been changed without my consent.May be my boss forgot to tell me.But a few weeks ago,they told me they're changing our office tel no bcoz' there were too many 'interruptions' from outsiders, from not important person.
Furthermore for the last few weeks,there was this 'indon' guy kept on calling my office, swearing, name calling.He used to be our sub-con & he was not satisfied when my boss decided not to pay him as his work incomplete.I've told him to see our site supervisor to settle this problem but he reluctant.He gave a lot of excuses.I was so shocked when he talk obscenely.This is fasting month & he was fasting.Furthermore,he was a 'haji'.Why can't he talk nicely?Everytime i talk nicely to him,he kept on mumbling & didn't want to listen to me.Finally he threaten to sabotage our project.He was so rude & kept on threatening.In the end,i told him he can report to anyone he want to.He can report to the jkr,police,imigration or even pak lah.Go on.I don't care & i'm not afraid bcoz' we're on the right side.Actually he's lucky.If i make a police report about he's threats,he'll in big trouble.
So from now on i've to inform our suppliers, clients & associates about the changes.I'm sure they're confuse right now.One day when they dialed the number,they'll hear my sweet voice,the next day,the only voice they'll hear,sorry the number you've dailed not in service.

No comments:

This Day In History