FaCtS Of LiFe

♥ You're not best friends because you sit together at LUNCh or taLK on the phone, or have matching fLiP-fLOPS or can recite each others Wardrobe. You're bestfriends because when she smiles, a grin forces itself across ur face no matter how mad you are, when she cries you instantly feel her pain and want to cry with her. When you Look her in the eyes you know theres no one you could ever tryst more regardLess of how many broken hearts you've had. That's what it means to be best friends...♥

Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Bz Days

Argh...so tense up. I'm so bz.I had a lot of works but with a ver limited of time & resources.I had to do all by myself.Sometimes i'm fed-up with my job.I love my job but when i'm in this kind of situation,i wish i'm on vacation.But i can't bcoz' it's all the same.When i'm back to work,i still have to do it. Oh i wish i had more time.I wish i had someone to help me.I had to do all things on my own;accounts, purchasing, management, reception,bla bla bla.The clock is clicking.My long vacation is just around the corner & i had to complete all my tasks b4 my holiday.
Sometimes i feel it's not fair.I had to do these all by myself but still my pay is the same.The worst thing is both my bosses have different opinion with the company's account.One want me to submit the actual account.The other want me to 'alter' it to minimize the loss.My time is so limit,how can i alter it now?As at the same time i had to do all the purchasing;requesting the quotation,entertaining the supplier,photostating all the plans & relevent documents,make the purchase & sometimes do all the negotiating.& at the same time, i had to entertain the 'angry' sub-con.I'm so tired.Help,my head is exploding!

No comments:

This Day In History