FaCtS Of LiFe

♥ You're not best friends because you sit together at LUNCh or taLK on the phone, or have matching fLiP-fLOPS or can recite each others Wardrobe. You're bestfriends because when she smiles, a grin forces itself across ur face no matter how mad you are, when she cries you instantly feel her pain and want to cry with her. When you Look her in the eyes you know theres no one you could ever tryst more regardLess of how many broken hearts you've had. That's what it means to be best friends...♥

Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, September 18, 2008

2 Weeks More To Go


Oh,its 2 weeks more to go b4 the big day.Right now i'm bz with the final preparation.I'm making the door gifts.I've just finished making the small envelope for the sweets.& now i'm start making the potpourri gifts.This time i fill in the plastic spoon with the potpourri.i guess by tomorrow i'll finish it all as i'm making for about 100's only.After this i'm going to decorate the paper bag.I bought a lunch paper bag (brown colour).I've surfed the internet & i've found some ideas how to decorate it.
Thanx goodness my wedding dress is in the making.The dress for the wedding day (majlis akad nikah) was made by my cousin whereas the dress for majlis bertandang @ menyambut menantu at the groom's house was made by my mom.
I'm so bz right now.At night,i'm bz with the wedding preparation whereas during the day,i'm bz with my office works.I've to settle all my works as i'm not going to be at the office for 2 weeks.& my big boss is bz at the site project,checking all the works there bcoz' after this he's going to take over the supervision from my fiance.Poor my boss.They're going to be very bz after this.My big boss has to be at the site office whereas my lady boss has to be at the office full time after this.

No comments:

This Day In History