FaCtS Of LiFe

♥ You're not best friends because you sit together at LUNCh or taLK on the phone, or have matching fLiP-fLOPS or can recite each others Wardrobe. You're bestfriends because when she smiles, a grin forces itself across ur face no matter how mad you are, when she cries you instantly feel her pain and want to cry with her. When you Look her in the eyes you know theres no one you could ever tryst more regardLess of how many broken hearts you've had. That's what it means to be best friends...♥

Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, December 8, 2008

Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha


Pixel Code Graphics




Pixel Code Graphics




Pixel Code Graphics




Pixel Code Graphics


Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha. I was a little bit emotional today coz' i can't celebrate this day with my family members as usual. Usually on this day, we're very bz. Usually my mom already made her famous nasi dagang since last night. So early morning we had to hear her voice calling her children to wake up early to perform solat sonat aidiladha at the mosque. Everyone has to go & it has been a compulsory deed to us. I was happy to perform the pray bcoz' during this time we can meet all the villagers there, especially friends that we haven't seen for so long.It was an opportunity to meet them after such a long time as usually we have not enough time to visit each other's house during this day.
After the pray, we hurriedly go back to our house to eat as we only had a little food or drink b4 going to the mosque (adalah afdal makan selepas solat sunat aidiladha).After that, my father & brothers huriedly went to the villagers' house who perform qurban, to help them slaughter the cow.
But here, we only sat in our house, eating & watching tv. That's why i'm a little bit sad. Luckily my husband was here. So do my cousin. It was my first hari raya aidiladha celebrated with my husband. We invited our neighbour, my cousin & her family, my husband's cousin & his family to our house as they also didn't go back to our hometown.

No comments:

This Day In History