FaCtS Of LiFe

♥ You're not best friends because you sit together at LUNCh or taLK on the phone, or have matching fLiP-fLOPS or can recite each others Wardrobe. You're bestfriends because when she smiles, a grin forces itself across ur face no matter how mad you are, when she cries you instantly feel her pain and want to cry with her. When you Look her in the eyes you know theres no one you could ever tryst more regardLess of how many broken hearts you've had. That's what it means to be best friends...♥

Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, December 12, 2008

Good News, Bad News



Yesterday was supposed to be my off day (sultan's selangor birthday). I woke quite early since my husband (he was also off duty) woke me up to have our breakfast together. He went to the fresh market alone early morning & bought roti canai. I asked him why he didn't wake me up b4 that so that we can go to the market together since it has been quite a while i didn't go there. He said that he saw me very tired, that's why he didn't wake me up. Thnx my dear hubby...
After having breakfast, my lady boss called. She wanted to take me to the workshop (my boss opened a new workshop in prima saujana, klang a few days ago). The people from UBS corporation is coming to install ubs software. Since i knew a little bit about the software, she wanted me to be there so that i can learned more about it.She said it will only take 1 hour to install & learn the software.Thank god my husband allowed me to go there. I was a little bit unease bcoz' i'm supposed to spend my time with him.
9.30am my lady boss arived & took me to the workshop. It was my first time there. They haven't hired a clerk, so for the time being my lady boss was supposed to handle with the management & financial (including accounts) there. B4 this my boss opened up the workshop & ngv installation center in puchong with his 2 partners but recently the business has gone to bankruptcy bcoz' his 2 partners took all the money including the fund & ran away. My boss was so sad bcoz' he opened the workshop purposely to help his 2 partners. Both of them was old & last time worked as taxi driver. They complained that they were too old to drive taxi + they always been robbed. So to help them, my boss opened the workshop with his own money & he let them handled it. But in the end he lost everything.
Actually he had enough of it bcoz' he has to admit that he has no knowledge & skill about car & workshop. But when thinking about his 4 jobless workers including his son, he opened up a new workshop & this time it all his, no more partner.
Enough about the sad story. The ubs staff came to install stock software. I thought he will teach us about the it but he was so hopeless. Like my lady boss said, "Macam tak cukup makan" bcoz' that boss was so unconvincing. He was infront of us but he kept on typing sms with his hp. My lady boss didn't understand anything his explaination. Luckily i knew about it even though not 100%.
After he left, i've to teach my lady boss how to use it. We're supposed to be there may be about 1 hour but i only left that place at 5pm.That's why i said 'cuti macam tak cuti'. I hope my husband will understand. I've to teach her a few times bcoz' she always forget. Like she said 'orang tua mmg slalu lupa'. She understand it well but she will forgot the minute after that.
4pm my big boss arrived & surprised when he saw me. We've a casual talk. We discussed about the office matter (the new clerk will start new tuesday & he wanted me to monitor her & let her do all the account's work + never reveal to her & anybody else the company's confidential stuff). & the most happy & good new from him was starting next year ie. next week, we (office's staff) will only have to work 5 days a week; monday to friday, 9am to 5.30pm, except when we have to submit important tender document, we have to work on saturday. I was so happy bcoz' it means i'll have more time to rest. But my husband was not happy with the news bcoz' he still have to work 6 days per week full time..hahaha...
I went back home at 5pm & the rain was so heavy on that time. Luckily my hubby didn't angry with me bcoz' he knew where am i & whom i'm with. Tomorrow morning my lady boss will take me to pandan indah, ubs corporation office bcoz' she's going to attend a free class about ubs system. She invited me along bcoz' she's afraid she won't understand the lecture + i can learn about the system better & after that i can explain back to her.As she said, she can understand my explaination better.
This morning my friend, ain called. His brother is going to engaged may be on 3rd of january 2009 & married on april the same year. She asks my help with the 'hantaran' decoration. She was excited with the engagement day & also the coming wedding day but she has no idea with decoration. She's planning to make by herslef. So that's why she's asking my help. I'll help as much as i can.


After receiving good news yesterday & this morning, i've a bad news. My engagement ring breaks. The top 'permata' has missing. Af far as i can remember, yesterday the ring was okay bcoz' i kept on playing with it while i was teaching my lady boss. This morning, when i wearing it, i didn't realized any difference. But just now after hearing the news that my friend's brother is getting engage, when i look at my engagement ring, i realized the top part of the ring is not there. I look everywhere the missing part, may be it has fall down on the floor or maybe in my handbag. But it is not there. I've been complaining about the ring a few times to my husband. He bought the 2nd engagement ring for me but i didn't like it 100% bcoz' it cause me trouble. It's not that big trouble but bcoz' the center part of the ring is higher, i will stuck when i put my hand in my handbag or my pocket. Sometimes i will stuck at my scarf or thread on my shirt. & now it has missing. & the ring looks very ugly.I will try to find it at my house. Who knows it fall down in the room or in the jewel's box when i took it off yesterday.(i don't like wearing any jewelries when i was at home).
When i complain about it to my husband, he kept on laughing. Sampai hati dia....When i said that i won't wear it anymore, he promised to get me a new one next month. Horrey...

No comments:

This Day In History