FaCtS Of LiFe

♥ You're not best friends because you sit together at LUNCh or taLK on the phone, or have matching fLiP-fLOPS or can recite each others Wardrobe. You're bestfriends because when she smiles, a grin forces itself across ur face no matter how mad you are, when she cries you instantly feel her pain and want to cry with her. When you Look her in the eyes you know theres no one you could ever tryst more regardLess of how many broken hearts you've had. That's what it means to be best friends...♥

Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Moving To New Site Project

Erm, it has been a few weeks i didn't update my blog.The reason?Apart of bz with the dateline, there was unexpected thing happened regarding my husband. I just can't say it here bcoz' it was too personal. It's not that we having a fight or what-so-ever,its just that all i can say is he's making trouble at the site project. & bcoz' of that he took a week off day. I was really worried about him since he stayed mum when i asked what had happened.I was really depressed when i had to face my boss & his wife.I've no idea what had happened & all i heard was from my boss.So i didn't whether it's true or not.That's what i'm mad about my hubby bcoz' he doesn't like to share his problem at work with me.But in the end i've to answered my boss alone whereas i've no idea what had happened or what did he do.
Luckily last saturday he decided to meet my husband & has a heart-to-heart talk.Until now i didn't know what did they were discuss about since all my boss said to me was whatever happened finished here between them (my hubby & my boss). I guess it was one of the main disadvantages working at the same company. Plus my boss always asked his wife to ask me regarding my hubby's deed. Why can't they asked him directly? Even though he was my husband,he didn't like to share his problem with me.
So, everything has been settled, i hope. & starting today my boss sent my hubby to another site project in banting. They're making a mosque there & it is expected to complete this february. Early this morning my hubby went there with boss. In the afternoon during lunch hour he called me & told me about his whereabout. Poor him bcoz' he had to work at 'jin bertendang' area. The site is very far from banting town + far from the main road + no public transport went there. Luckily our part-time site engineer owned a car & she is willingly to 'tumpangkan' my husband to home during weekend bcoz' she lived with her parents in kajang.Right now she rented a house at that area. & for my hubby, he'll live in the site office once again since there were 2 cabin2 there.Hopefully he can suit himself there & didn't create any trouble again.

No comments:

This Day In History