FaCtS Of LiFe

♥ You're not best friends because you sit together at LUNCh or taLK on the phone, or have matching fLiP-fLOPS or can recite each others Wardrobe. You're bestfriends because when she smiles, a grin forces itself across ur face no matter how mad you are, when she cries you instantly feel her pain and want to cry with her. When you Look her in the eyes you know theres no one you could ever tryst more regardLess of how many broken hearts you've had. That's what it means to be best friends...♥

Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy April Fool + Happy Anniversary

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Happy April's Fool to u all. But don't get me wrong, i'm not celebrating this particular day. Saje jer nk wish for those who celebrate it. Have u ever played frank by others during this day? Luckily i'm not. But the truth is i've played frank to others; my friend but i'm not the mastermind. We did in a group. We did what? Actually it happened during my campus year. We told that friend that her classmate told us to tell her that she has a replacement class that day & she has to attend bcoz' her lecturer is giving test on that particular day. She hurried having bath, get ready & then rush to the class on foot bcoz' it's already late & the bus already left (it took time to wait for the next bus + if u're lucky enough, u'll able to get in the bus if it's not crowded bcoz' our college was the last destination the bus will stopped by). It took about 20 minutes to walk on foot to the class. About 1 hour later, she came back furiously saying that there was no such class. But when we told her that she has been played frank bcoz' it's an april fools day. She forgot about it & then she started laughing with us. Poor her, soaking wet with her sweat.


I'll remember this day very well not bcoz' it's an april fools day but bcoz' on this particular day, 7 years ago i started my career here. I still remember coming to this company on my first day. I'm the only office staff at that time. All my bosses & other techical staffs were bz at the site project. I rarely see my boss. I've to learn how to do my work on my own. I depended on my previous working experience. Luckily i've worked b4 even though in different field. But one thing for sure, like b4, i worked independently with a very minimum supervision bcoz' my boss was bz on site.
I've been in the good & bad memories in this company. Staffs comes & go. Until now, i'm the only permanent staff working here from the first day. Yg lain, x prnh lama. Paling lama pn, 4 thn. That's why others said i'm the 'anak emas' my boss. Xde maknanyer. Klau silap ttp kna marah.
Frankly speaking i felt very comfortable working here. I've became skilful with my duty & other tasks. B4 this i learned management & accounts & that's my main tasks here but my boss gave me the opportunity to learn & did other tasks relating to technical jobs. I've no idea about construction field but now i'm proud to say that i understand about construction work very well from the beginning to the end, from tendering to handing over the project.
My bosses are very nice & understanding. I knew his whole family member. His children knew me & they called me 'kakak' or 'ce ce'. Cuti senang nk apply, nk mintak advance pn senang, hahaha.
So, i wish to myself, happy 7th working anniversary at smasher group. Klau beranak, anak dh masuk skolah darjah 1. Thanx to mr yap for believing in me to serve here. X tau la bape lama akan btahan kt sini but as some said, saya ni mcm dh sign mati kt sini. Hahaha...But as long as my boss needs me, i'll be here but who knows what will happened in the future?

No comments:

This Day In History