FaCtS Of LiFe

♥ You're not best friends because you sit together at LUNCh or taLK on the phone, or have matching fLiP-fLOPS or can recite each others Wardrobe. You're bestfriends because when she smiles, a grin forces itself across ur face no matter how mad you are, when she cries you instantly feel her pain and want to cry with her. When you Look her in the eyes you know theres no one you could ever tryst more regardLess of how many broken hearts you've had. That's what it means to be best friends...♥

Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, February 22, 2009

My Husband's Nephew Engagement



Yesterday i attended PTD exam at SM Victoria, KL. Actually i've no will to attend the exam since i've failed PAC twice but since i'm not working yesterday & my husband is working, i forced myself to attend it. The questions were not that though. Frankly speaking, of all the PTD exam i've attended, this time the questions were ez. I did my preparation since the last 2 days by reading 'kenegaraan' book. But sad to say, i forgot what i've read.


After the exam, i went back to my house very quickly as my mother in law has arrived at my husband's cousin's house at bdr tasek selatan. Since my MIL is going to stay at my house, my husband & i went to econsave to buy groceries. Then we went to BTS & met my MIL, my husband's uncle & auntie, their children. After dinner, my husband & i went back home with my MIL & my husband's niece.
Today, we woke up early as we're going to attend my husband's nephew's son engagement ceremony in puchong. We should be there at 12pm. We went there in 4 cars & i van.
It was a simple ceremony. After put on the engagement & 'merisik' ring to the bride-to-be's finger, we were invited to have lunch. The food was very good.
I was so happy (even though i'm so tired) bcoz' today this is my first time attending my husband's family's ceremony alone. B4 this, i attended only my family's ceremony & most of the time with my mom. I've to adapt myself with my new family. Luckily they treat me very nice since i'm new to them. I'm feeling awkward at all talking to them. They all welcoming me & i'm so surprised when all of them recognized me even though they saw me may be 3 times during my engagement, my wedding & 'majlis menyambut menantu' at my in-law's house. I'm ashamed to say that i forgot their face & their name. I'm not sure whether i've met them b4 or not.
After the ceremony, we went back home. We arrived after 3.30pm. So tired. No rest.



No comments:

This Day In History