FaCtS Of LiFe

♥ You're not best friends because you sit together at LUNCh or taLK on the phone, or have matching fLiP-fLOPS or can recite each others Wardrobe. You're bestfriends because when she smiles, a grin forces itself across ur face no matter how mad you are, when she cries you instantly feel her pain and want to cry with her. When you Look her in the eyes you know theres no one you could ever tryst more regardLess of how many broken hearts you've had. That's what it means to be best friends...♥

Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Friends Are Forever


I realized that i'm out of friends now. Right now i've lost contact with all my friends; childhood friends, school friends, uni friends, x-officemate, etc. Right now i only have my husband as my best friend, my new office mate as my new friend & sometimes i chit chatting with my x-officemate. I stop 'friending' since i'm engaged. May be bcoz' at that time i was bz with my wedding preparation. I realized that after i'm engaged, i lost one of my best friend. She stopped contacting me. & i even didn't contact her bcoz' i didn't want to hurt her + to give her room to cool herself bcoz' at the time i'm engaged, her wedding ceremony has been called off (cancelled). But then she kept on hiding herself from the world. It was also my fault bcoz' i've no time for her. Actually i was afraid she would became sadder if u know that i'm engaged on that time. Frankly speaking i'm not sure whether she knew about my wedding bcoz' i couldn't contact her.
But then a few days ago she sent me an e-mail saying she has moved in into her own house in semenyih. She even gave me her new hp num. But frankly said, i haven't had time to call her yet. Maybe after my husband's court case settled bcoz' next week my husband has to attend a court hearing in mahkamah selayang. This is one of the reason why i shut off myself from others. Apart of bz with my new life + office work (my boss just opened 2 new companies this year + a new project just begin), i was worried what is the judgement of my husband's case.
I just starting my own facebook. Wonder oh wonder, i managed to find a few of my best friends in uni, matrics prog to be exact. I was so happy to see their new picture. I still can recognize them even though we haven't seen each other for more than 10 years. All of them were married with children.
& also my friend's sister just add me into her facebook. I haven't seen her for quite sometimes even though i always contact her sister ie my friend. I'm glad that she is ok now.
& yesterday my x-officemate aka my very closed friend called & she wanted to see me. Actually i last saw her b4 my wedding when i gave her my wedding card. She couldn't attend my wed bcoz' of the distance. After that we lost contact bcoz' my office num changed + my husband used my num. But last month i accidently met her at a food court near my house & only yesterday me managed to meer properly, having dinner together + chatting until night.


Frankly speaking i missed all my friends but i always used 'time' as an excuse not to contact them. But i promised after the court hearing, i'm going to befriend once more. So friends out there, wait for my come back.Friends are forever.


No comments:

This Day In History