FaCtS Of LiFe

♥ You're not best friends because you sit together at LUNCh or taLK on the phone, or have matching fLiP-fLOPS or can recite each others Wardrobe. You're bestfriends because when she smiles, a grin forces itself across ur face no matter how mad you are, when she cries you instantly feel her pain and want to cry with her. When you Look her in the eyes you know theres no one you could ever tryst more regardLess of how many broken hearts you've had. That's what it means to be best friends...♥

Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Bz...bz...bz


I'm so bz this few weeks. I had a lot things to do in the office + other thing outside. Last few days, our house were bz with visitors; my hubby's cousin & family, my hubby's uncle & auntie, etc. On 9th Mac 2009, my hubby's cousin engaged. So we had to go to damansara damai, my hubby's cousin's house for the engagement reception. We been there for the whole day. Then my SIL came during school holiday. & coming soon my MIL is coming for my hubby's cousin's wedding. Erm, x abis2 kawin & bertunang. So i'm so bz with all those events. Weekends are supposed to be our rest & relax day but erm....sabar je la.
I can understand when our guest come on weekend bcoz' that's when all of us are not working but can u imagine when someone is coming late at night? Last 2 weeks, my hubby's cousin called at 10pm & said he's coming to our house. On that time i was ready to go to bed. 10.30pm he hasn't arrived yet whereas his house was nearby (it takes 15 minutes from his house to our house). My hubby called him & he said he's still at home, making milk for his son. We wait & wait until 11pm. I started to mumble bcoz' it's illogic going to someone's house at this late. Can't there think of the house owner? As far as i can remember, my mom forbid her children from going to someone's house late at night, worrying that we'll disturb them or they already ready in bed. 11.15pm my hubby's cousin arrived with his wife & their baby. They shouldn't bring the baby out at this time.
Since they told us in last minute, we couldn't prepare any special dish for them. Plus my freeze was empty as we're planning to go to the market on the very next morning. The left our house after 12am.
Bcoz' of all those thing, i've not enough time for myself + no time to update my blog as usual.

No comments:

This Day In History