FaCtS Of LiFe

♥ You're not best friends because you sit together at LUNCh or taLK on the phone, or have matching fLiP-fLOPS or can recite each others Wardrobe. You're bestfriends because when she smiles, a grin forces itself across ur face no matter how mad you are, when she cries you instantly feel her pain and want to cry with her. When you Look her in the eyes you know theres no one you could ever tryst more regardLess of how many broken hearts you've had. That's what it means to be best friends...♥

Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Balik Kampung

I'm going home for a holiday tonight with my husband. Even thought my boss has given us a week holiday during chinese new year, we are planning to be at my parents' house for only a couple of says, may be 3 days. & we're not going to go to my in-law's house bcoz' my husband didn't want to. Erm, what can i say.
This is our first time going back to my parents' house as husband & wife since we got married 3 months ago. We're not going to relax since we've a lot of things to do. First, we're going to fetch up our wedding certificate since now we only have temporary certificate. Then we're going to do alot of shopping since my husband took a lot of orders from the site workers & jkr staffs. Keropok, turtle egg & a lots more.


No comments:

This Day In History